Old August 5th 10, 07:21 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
LOL![_3_]

Default Picking Lice With The 70-200 VR2!!

On Thu, 05 Aug 2010 01:56:03 -0400, tony cooper
wrote:

On Thu, 05 Aug 2010 00:03:58 -0500, LOL! wrote:

p.s. It's not just "week long" trips into the Everglades. Try 9-month long
treks while LIVING in the Everglades to document its many life-forms. You
namby-pamby ****wad. Go eat your pablum.

Do you really think that anyone reading your posts, anyone at all,
believes these stories?

It's probably excellent therapy for you to create these stories about
your life-as-you-would-have-liked-to-have-lived-it, but are you so
delusional that you think you are actually fooling anyone?

Talk about laughing out loud.

Do you think that ANYONE believes your bull**** about your "tourist level"
scuba diving in safe and controlled conditions once or twice in your life?

Talk about laughing out loud.

LOL!

Where's YOUR photos of Tree Snails from remote hammocks in Florida? Eh?
We're all waiting to prove you even get out of the house.

Oh, and thanks, for proving what I previously thought and posted:

Now, did you get the point I was trying to make? Or are you going to act
like the perfectly stupid **** of an ass that you have already proved
yourself to be? Time and time again. I won't expect anything less than that
of you. You've been too consistent in that regard.

You ARE consistent, if nothing else! This clinches it, you are too ****ing
stupid to even figure out the lesson you need to learn from this. What a
waste of my valuable time.

LOL!