Old March 11th 09, 06:46 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
David Nebenzahl

Default Project to reduce spam here

On 3/8/2009 5:08 PM David Nebenzahl spake thus:

I'm proposing that we might start a project here to see if we can raise
enough support within this group to submit enough complaints to see an
effect (i.e., see the spammers shut down). To that end, I'd like to take
a poll here to see how many people would be willing to do this--report
spam messages in this newsgroup to Google. Please reply to this thread.

So far it looks like we have 8 people, including Richard K. who hasn't
responded but who already reports spammers to Google. Does anyone think
this is enough to get started, or should we wait for a few more to "sign
up"?

mostly pears.
Made With Pears: Pretty good chance that pears will be detectable in
the product.
Contains Pears: One pear seed per multiple tons of product.

(with apologies to Dorothy L. Sayers)