Old August 11th 08, 08:09 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.film+labs
John[_16_]

Default New Freestyle Premium film ID?

Nicholas O. Lindan wrote:
"John"

A regurgitation of how economics works is not an explanation of what might
actually be happening now.

If it isn't economics, what is it? Well, OK - it can be pride,
envy, greed, sloth and anger, with a spice topping of gluttony
and lust. Oops, can't forget vanity and stupidity: really big
motivators of human behavior.

I'll take two from column A, please.

One thing that nudged me to question a pure economic motive comes from
having my butt kicked for having suggested that Kodak's move to T-Grain
film was to save money. People jumped out of the woodwork screaming that
Kodak wasn't trying to save money, but just making the film better. I
HATE TGrain film. That one comes from column B.