Old August 8th 08, 12:17 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Craig Schroeder

Default looking for very reasonably priced 120/35 film scanner

I'm getting by pretty well with a Canon 9950F. I got one of the first
ones released, based upon specs (an error on my part) and found that
it falls short of those expectations. Practically though, I'm quite
pleased with it, the basic design and function is decent and if I do
my part, it gives satisfactory results with 120 and LF films. I
assume that a used one in good condition would be quite affordable.

On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 12:06:25 -0700, Soldarity
wrote:

What can I expect to pay? Can folks sugges particular models including
older used models that i might find on ebay or craigslist?
A decent resolution would be nice but as th itle says my budget is
very tight these days.

-jerry in seattle

Craig Schroeder
craig nospam craigschroeder com