Old August 7th 08, 12:23 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Alan Browne

Default looking for very reasonably priced 120/35 film scanner

Soldarity wrote:
What can I expect to pay? Can folks sugges particular models including
older used models that i might find on ebay or craigslist?
A decent resolution would be nice but as th itle says my budget is
very tight these days.

I would suggest you hunt down a used Minolta Scan Multi. Resolution
wasn't very high (2800 IIR), but a real trooper of a scanner.

http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/DSMU/DSMUA.HTM

Or a used Nikon 8000. Although these are not sold very often used.

I have a new (last year) Nikon 9000 and it is very good.

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.