Old March 29th 06, 01:09 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default $500 reward for identity of image thief

Offtopic, but the whole thread is, so who cares?

And seriously who would admit to buying a new Daewoo?

I resemble that statement!!!

For the record, I decided that just once in my life I'd buy a new car
(I'm not a new car sort of person..) I wanted to get a compact, and I
drove all the contenders... The Lanos impressed me, and was the only
one I was comfortable in (I have long legs - the Hyundai, Impresza and
Mirage sucked as far as seating comfort).

Plus it had a three year warranty, and I knew GM were taking over
Daewoo, so what the heck, I thought. In over three years, I drove the
thing into the ground, did over 140,000km and had not a single spot of
trouble with it, it was still humming sweetly when I sold it (to move
interstate). It was amazingly comfortable on long trips, cruised very
happily and safely at a genuine (gps tested) 130 kph and could still
overtake (grin).. (er not that I would ever actually travel that fast,
of course, officer..) I used it to travel from Port Lincoln to Surfers
and back (about 5400km IIRC) *six* times, so i got to know it pretty
well... (O:

Plus, with the addition of a small sub, tweeters and JVC sound system
(less than $700 all up), it was an extra pleasant experience...

So don't be too quick to knock the Woo. I don't have it now, but I
miss it and do not regret my purchase at all..

Now, what was this post about? Oh yes. See my reply below..