Old June 26th 04, 04:22 AM
Matt Clara

Default [SI] Local Culture - comments from a rank amateur.

"Colm" wrote in message
I suppose someone needs to test the water on this one, so here goes.
Bring a pinch of salt and pull over a chair.

SNIP

Matt Clara:
This is my favourite shot of them all. I love the colours, the distortion,
the colours, the light in the sky, the colours, the movement in the flags.
Did I mention I love the colours? Was this taken in Chicago? 1st flag US,
2nd Chicago, 3rd Illinois?

Thank you, sir. Yup, Chicago, at the beginning (south end) of the
magnificent mile--on Michigan at the river, that is. I'm afraid I can't
tell you what the other flags were, as I don't recall.

Matt Clara
www.mattclara.com