Old June 26th 04, 01:34 AM
Rich Pos

Default [SI] Local Culture - comments from a rank amateur.

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 14:56:08 +0100, "Colm"
wrote:

I like this one. The subdued lighting emphasises the ramshackle nature of
the subject. My only nitpick is that I find the red in the flag and the
highlight beside it fighting for attention. The highlight is a little bit
distracting.

Thanks for commenting Colm.
The building is not nearly as ramshackle as the grouchy old man that
owns it.
The back-lit flag is what drew my attention to the composition. In
hindsight, I wish I would have moved the white horse thingy out of the
frame. The exposure was more or less taken off the flag... all else be
damned

RPŠ