Old November 19th 04, 04:53 PM
Moo

Default Boot Times and Recycle Times

I don't know about anyone else out there, but after picture quality,
the most important feature to me is boot time and recycle time. We
mostly take pictures of our kids, and when we see a photo opportunity,
we want to grab it as soon as possible. There's not a lot of
information out there about boot (startup) and recycle (time between
pictures) times, and it doesn't seem to be a standard specification
that's published by the manufacturers. Does anyone know where I can
compare cameras by this feature?

If it helps, the two brands I'm considering are Canon (Powershot A95
or others), and Sony (multiple models).

Thanks for your help!