Old May 8th 07, 02:40 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Tom D

Default DSLR Battery solution wanted..

"the_niner_nation" wrote in message
.. .
I am visiting Kenya, Africa in October for a 2 week safari vacation, and
very much looking forward to taking my Canon 400D along for the ride :-)

However, i have a challenge...my accomodation in Kenya will be a tent camp
(at varying locations) and as such, there isn't any access to electrical
power points etc ( or showers and toilets for that matter!)

I've gotten batteries from ebay in the past. Much, much cheaper than OEM.
I've not done any tests to see if they perform as well as the Canon
batteries. Since you have a while, maybe buy one and try it out. If it
performs sufficiently, then order a few more from the same supplier. Good
luck!

-=- Tom