Old July 14th 07, 03:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

Default Nikon maintains DSLR lead over Canon

SMS wrote:
Floyd L. Davidson wrote:

And soon enough Canon will again release a flurry of new
models, and the poll pendulum will swing the other way.
And stay there until soon enough Nikon will again
release ...

Even though I'm a Canon user, I'm thrilled to see that Nikon has become
a real player in D-SLRs. Canon was getting a bit too smug without any
real competition.

This competition, together with a handful of other players in the DSLR
and P+S markets, is what brought digital equipment so far so fast,
although the curve for improvements and new features has flattened
markedly in the past several years.

--
john mcwilliams