Old July 20th 07, 09:33 PM posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
marrer

Default Lensbaby Sponsored Selective Blur Photography Competition Winnerand Finalists

DBLEXPOSURE wrote:
"Wayne J. Cosshall" wrote in message
u...
Hi All,

The winner of the Lensbaby photography competition has been decided:
http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=1048

The guy gets six views and wins the contest. I didn't even like the photo.
I did kinda like this one tho, not for photographic reasons mind you,

http://www.digitalimagemakerworld.co..._conu.jpg.html

Not impressed with the entries...

PZ

if i was there, photography would not have been the first thing on my
mind!!!!

i thought the winner was great,although a little too perfect for my taste!