Old October 21st 20, 06:41 PM posted to comp.mobile.android,rec.photo.digital
Arlen Holder

Default Google Pixel 5 camera and photos issues

On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 10:05:35 -0700, 123456789 wrote:

On my system, I have a few file explorers, each a bit different 1.
MiX 2. Amaze 3. OI File Man... 4. File Manager 5. Dir 6. Simple Explo
7. Files 8. X-plore 9. Cx File Expl... 10. FX

Gosh Arlen I am truly amazed that 'Files by Google' isn't on your
list. It works great, perhaps even better than the sneaky old ES File
Explorer IMO...

We probably need a thread on the best Android freeware file manager apps.

Here are my ten file manager apps, ordered from best to worst, so far:
o https://i.postimg.cc/Hxj3qWZS/filemgr01.jpg

I test many apps, as you're well aware, where my approach is to install
those which are listed numerous times on the "ten best" lists (most of
those "reviews" are shills though - but it's what we have to work with).

Then, I use those apps.
o The instant they do something obnoxious, I delete them within a second.

When they do something "nice", I instantly move them further forward...
o And, if they're really useful, I change the name, e.g., to "use this!".

These ten file-manager apps are left simply because they weren't obnoxious:
o https://i.postimg.cc/Hxj3qWZS/filemgr01.jpg
--
We probably need a thread on the best Android freeware file manager apps.