Old September 15th 11, 02:05 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Stuffed Crust[_2_]

Default [SI] Dusk or Dawn is available mid day!

ASCII wrote:

- Solomon [bug bites from a trip two weeks ago are still healing..]

Spanish Moss, Cypress knees, Palmettos, all so familiar to myself from days
spent in the swamps of the SE USA (LA, MS, FL, etc.).
Looking through your collection I enjoyed the memories especially
from here in San Diego with all the biting stinging critters back there g.

"Good ol' Itchy Island, Home of the Nuclear Mosquitoes"

That weekend was miserable -- almost no wind, warm (90F), and of
course, 99% humidity. And of course, the bugs. Oh, the bugs..

I stopped counting bites after I hit sixty -- and that was just my left
arm. But they're now all healed, except for the tick bites. One bugger
even got me between my toes.

- Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy pizza at shaftnet dot org
Melbourne, FL ^^ (mail/jabber/gtalk) ^^