Old September 14th 11, 02:41 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Bowser

Default [SI] Dusk or Dawn is available mid day!

On 2011-09-13 20:40:15 -0700, said:

On 9/13/2011 6:40 PM, Bowser wrote:
The Dusk or Dawn gallery is posted, and it's a very healthy gallery,
too. Some nice shots in there. Take a look, and offer a friendly
critique, if you dare.

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/duskdawn

Give the Shoot-In a try! Read all about it he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

FYI: thanks to a request in one of the newsgroups, I've done a little
digging into the feasibility of increasing the max image size, and I
think we're OK to increase it. I'll post the new size limit in a
separate posting. Pbase has adjusted their limits (based on dollar
value) so we'll follow suit.

Oops. I think I accidentally sent you three images that were not
intended to be sent to the SI.

They are the images labeled c26. I see you got the correct ones too.
It's OK if you leave them up, but they really are OT.

I was thinking that myself.
There was a WTF moment when I saw those and tried to see how "dusk or
dawn" was going to fit.

Doesn't that just sum up the SI?

Someone submits three images that are completely unrelated to the
so-called "mandate", and they get accepted!

The SI is *so* bad, it's completely hilarious!

Yes, I included them in the Zip file I use to upload, so three got by.
They're gone. I've also removed all the shots you submitted, since they
were so horrifically bad I got tons of complaints about lowering the
standards of the SI, etc.

I thank you for not submitting anything!