Old September 14th 11, 02:08 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
PeterN

Default [SI] Dusk or Dawn is available mid day!

On 2011-09-13 20:40:15 -0700, PeterN said:

On 9/13/2011 6:40 PM, Bowser wrote:
The Dusk or Dawn gallery is posted, and it's a very healthy gallery,
too. Some nice shots in there. Take a look, and offer a friendly
critique, if you dare.

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/duskdawn

Give the Shoot-In a try! Read all about it he

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

FYI: thanks to a request in one of the newsgroups, I've done a little
digging into the feasibility of increasing the max image size, and I
think we're OK to increase it. I'll post the new size limit in a
separate posting. Pbase has adjusted their limits (based on dollar
value) so we'll follow suit.

Oops. I think I accidentally sent you three images that were not
intended to be sent to the SI.

They are the images labeled c26. I see you got the correct ones too.
It's OK if you leave them up, but they really are OT.

I was thinking that myself.
There was a WTF moment when I saw those and tried to see how "dusk or
dawn" was going to fit.

They obviously don't. I had been wondering why there was no
acknowledgement from their intended destination, and to be resent. Now
the mystery is solved.

--
Peter