Old June 2nd 09, 07:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Peter Irwin

Default Anyone remembers those old soft and hard camera cases?

In rec.photo.digital GregS wrote:

If your using the camera, you don't want the case.

There would be the case of perhaps climbing where you don't want
the camera getting bumped around. Then you have to undo the case while
your hanging from a cliff.

I carry a camera almost all the time. I don't use it all the time,
I just like to have one with me. The case is pretty effective at
protecting the camera from minor bumps. I agree that I would
normally remove the case entirely before using the camera.

Peter.