Old July 28th 04, 05:36 PM
Chris Guynn

Default REQUEST: Recommendation for U/W dig camera/housing

"Quiet Voice" wrote in message
om...
Someone wrote in message

Try this website for a lot of info: www.digideep.com

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. In fact, I tired that website before I
posted. I must have some sort of outdated browser or something because
I couldn't get into it!! I typed the url. Got a search page. Entered
my search criteria and selected "digideep" as the place to search.
After a few seconds....I got returned right back to the search page!
After two go-rounds, I gave up. Like I said, I must be using a browser
that too old, not javascript enabled, or something.

But thanks again for the recommendation.

These people (http://www.bruder-uw-technik.com/en/index.htm)are supposed to
have a compatible housing (M A1/A2), but I can't find it on their website.

There's another housing here, but I can't say I'd recommend it
http://www.ewamarine.com/english/cameras/e-dadax.htm. It looks pretty
flimsy and it's only rated to 30m. The AX version does allow for a "top
mounted flash". I assume that means a strobe.