Old November 15th 17, 02:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

Default Cheap Apple

On 11/14/2017 3:55 PM, Bill W wrote:
On Tue, 14 Nov 2017 11:59:44 -0500, Tony Cooper
wrote:

No one has ever been convinced to switch from Windows to a Mac because
of any of the arguments presented in this group.

Don't be so sure. I am certainly persuaded to look closely into Macs
when I next need a new computer, and it's because of the arguments on
this group. This is the first setting where I've been exposed to
extensive back and forth on the subject, and there are knowledgeable
folks on both sides here.

I have worked with both. Except for my monitor issue, I found no
difference with PS. YMMV

--
PeterN