Old August 10th 07, 09:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Pete D

Default Thouoght I'd share some pictures

"Robert Coe" wrote in message
On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 08:37:10 -0400, "Celcius"
wrote:
:
: "Alan Browne" wrote in message
: ...
: Dennis wrote:
: www.dspappa.com/eyestravel/index.html
:
: Please don't. While posting an image or two for specific equipment or
: technique discussion is welcome, posting of entire collections just
for
: the hell of it is not.
:
: Mind you, Alan, posting the link is not all that bad. One can decide to
see
: or see.
: However, my advice to the OP is if he's going to post on the Internet
for
: this group or ANY person, family, whatever, he should refrain from
printing:
: *Eyes of Pappa Photography* at the bottom of every photo. It ruins them
all.
: Marcel

That's the objective, isn't it? He wants to show them to us without the
risk
that someone will rip them off. If you like a picture enough to care that
the
legend is there, then you should buy it; and then Dennis will send you the
high-resolution version without the legend. Makes perfect sense to me.

Bob

Not really, this is not a comercial group and anyone that uses it for that
should be immediatly killfilled.