Old February 2nd 06, 09:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Contact Sheets - Does Such a Program Exist?

Greg wrote:
I want to print low quality contact sheets (to speed up the printer
speed).

Here exactly is what I want.

I want to be able to take my C: drive and print out every photo on a
contact sheet.

I want each contact sheet to have on top of it the directory (or
subdirectory) on it.

I want each contact sheet to have the number of contact sheets for each
directory (or subdirectory).

I want the file name under each photo.

So like it would say on the top C:\Disney trip\Day1

at the bottom it would say page 1 of 5 (or whatever).

Is there a program in existance that would do that?

Photoshop Contact Sheet II. Works much better than the original. 20 to
an 8.5x11 page looks very good. The action will make as many pages as
there are pics in a folder.

Tom