Old November 9th 05, 08:35 PM
Eatmorepies

Default Where to develop digital photos in UK?

"JK" wrote in message
93.157...
Where does everyone in the UK get their digital photos developed? I
haven't had any printed since I bought my first 4MP camera.

Online companies are no good for me as I only have dial-up, so couldn't
upload them. I noticed Lloyds Pharmacy in town is advertising £4.88 for
50 prints, which I assume will be 6x4 or whatever standard size is. Is
this a good deal, and has anyone had any developed from Lloyds? Good
quality?

Or are there any other good deals? I'd probably be looking to get around
100 done.

I've used Jessops for 7x5 holiday snaps - very good and I think they arre
reasonably priced.

John