Old January 14th 18, 08:01 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware
Susan Bugher

Default Make 12x18" signs at home on 8.5x11" B&W laser printer

On 1/14/2018 2:19 PM, Eco Clean wrote:
- Susan Bugher wrote:

I seem to be missing some key point. Why can't you tape/mount the
taped together pages on the sign material and protect THEM with plastic?

Thanks Susan for trying to understand the problem to be solved.

These will be outdoor signs, which have to weather rain and snow, so paper
won't work.

It ain't necessarily so...

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=how+to+waterproof+paper+signs&t=hg&ia=videos

The blanks will be metal or plastic (whatever we can get) and the paint
will be "outdoor" paint (whatever that means), so that they will last a few
years outside.

The advantage of solving this problem is that everyone hear will learn
from all our combined efforts as it would be nice to have a single best
solution for free home creation on Windows and printing of posters on
standard home printers, so that we can make outdoor posters that are
larger than the size of the paper (or plastic) in our home printers.

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware (using WinXP-SP2, Win7professional-32 bit)
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.pricelesswarehome.org