Old January 14th 18, 07:20 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware
Mayayana

Default Make 12x18" signs at home on 8.5x11" B&W laser printer

"Eco Clean" wrote

| I care about you because you were helpful to me, so I would like to know
if
| you've tried Rasterbator yet? It's great, but it takes a little getting
| used to. But with Rasterbator, you can scale anything up with nothing more
| than knowing the ratio.

It's a very interesting little ditty, if you wanted to
make giant posters. But I don't see why you'd want
pointilized letters.

| Any ideas for how to get the paper transferred to plastic with common home
| equipment?

Spray adhesive? Expensive. It's basically
rubber cement in a spray can, so you could
also use rubber cement.