Old January 28th 04, 07:33 AM
Frank Pittel

Default Will we always be able to buy film?

David Nebenzahl wrote:
: On 1/27/2004 9:14 PM Frank Pittel spake thus:

: jjs wrote:
: : In article , Frank Pittel
: : wrote:
:
: : What this has to do with the question is that there is a demand for
: : black powder
: : muskets and there is a profit in making them. Therefore in true
: : capitalist fashion
: : there is at least one company making them.
:
: : Oh just shut the fcuk up, Frank.
:
: No chance

: Look, Frank, will you at least fix you idiotic drive-time Rush Limbaugh told
: me so it *must* be true talk-radio sig so that it's *grammatic*? If so, I'll
: think that much better of you.

While I'm sure Rush would like to take credit for my sig he had nothing to do
with it. I saw spray painted on the back of a truck going on twenty years ago.
That would date it well before Rush was on the radio here in Chicago.

: Any English teacher would tell you it should be "Keep working--millions on
: welfare depend on you". Two clauses, dontcha know. (You can substitute a
: semicolon if that turns you on more.)

Don't tell me that after all this time you're going to turn grammer cop on me.
Are you going to start correcting my spelling next?

: Or just go on sounding like a moron. The choice is yours.

I like it the way it is. It drives the liberal and grammer cops crazy. It's
a two for the price of one deal. :-)

: --
: It's stupid, moronic and too fcuking obvious, as obvious as counting your
: fingers, so TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW or just shut the fcuk up.

: - "jjs" in extremis on rec.photo.darkroom

BTW - I like your new SIG.