Old June 19th 10, 07:11 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

Default If there's no shake, I can't be responsible

"LOL!" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 05:38:21 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
wrote:

It's really kind of tricky, and takes a lot of time, patience, and the
ability to react calmly to quickly changing / unpredictable behaviours.

Shows the world just how out of touch with reality that you truly are. A
hungry bear would see blindness as a weakness and would take advantage of
it. You know absolutely nothing about wild animal behavior and nature in
general. Not only are you pathetically psychotic, a known spammer and
scammer, but now you reveal just how ****ingly stupid you are too.

But hey! Go get that photo!

LOL!

Not really, LOL, I've always had a nice relationship with animals. I mean
them no harm, and they pick up on that.

Besides, LOL, I'm not crazy enough to go stick a camera in the face of a
grizzly as he comes out of his den from a long winter's nap, when he's ready
to eat just about anything, or anyone.

But, once the appetite is satiated a bit, and the grizzly starts checking
out who's new in the neighbourhood, that's when I'd start to introduce
myself.

You see, blindness isn't a weakness when it comes to nature. If it were,
there would be nobody around with RP. Instead, even after all these
generations of evolution, RP is still around... Why? Because it forces the
person with it to develop suitable strategies to cope with that limitation.
Did you know that people with RP, in general, have higher IQ's than normal
people? Kind of interesting, isn't it.

A friend of mine is blind and records birds (check out
www.nevillerecording.com) He says he can slowly approach birds with no
hassles. He's even had them land on his microphone as he's out trying to
catch them singing. When his sighted wife looks at them, they fly away.
Why, because she's made eye-contact and becomes a threat. John isn't a
threat because he doesn't react in a threatening manner. He's encountered
bears and lived to talk about it...

I've had similar experience with other animals.

So, how much experience did you really get helping those disabled folk on
their outings?

Doesn't sound like much...

Once again, LOL, you just shoot yourself in the foot every time you type
something...

Take Care,
Dudley