Old January 17th 08, 05:59 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Default Buy one pair of shoes or two bags, free shipping!!

Our products are well known for their high quality and good hand
making. We wish to pursue the opportunities to work with any
interested parties. Our Foreign trade office lies in Window of China-
Beautiful Beijing City. A strong teamwork hardly to open aboard
market For further information, please contact us:
Skype: servicebuyer MSN: china-seller[AT]msn.com
AIM: servicebuyer Yahoo: servicebuyer[AT]yahoo.cn
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Welcome to http://www.china-seller.com