Old December 2nd 04, 03:43 PM
A R Pickett

Default Upload sites?

Spouse and I are strictly point and shoot photographers.

We have a Canon PowerShot we're very happy with, and have enjoyed learning
about the special features. On a recent trip to the midwest, I experimented
with the panorama feature, and when we returned from our trip I was able use
the software to get three very nice remembrances of a beautiful morning in
northern Wisconsin.

Does anyone know of an upload site which would enable us to order a print in
a panoramic format? I've only been able to locate the standard 4x6, 5x7,
8x10 and so on.

TIA for any help!

--
A R Pickett aka Woodstock