Old June 1st 20, 03:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Monitor / Printer Profiling

In article 8, Joe
Makowiec wrote:

I'm about to bite the bullet and do some profiling. I profiled our
cameras some months back, and assorted software keeps pointing out to me
that it would be a good thing to profile my monitors. I'd also like to do
my printer and scanner at the same time, for the 2-3 times per year that
they actually get used for something color-sensitive.

start with profiling your display and use the provided printer
profiles, especially for infrequent use.

if you really want to profile the printer, which is specific to a what
paper and ink you're using, then consider using a service, which is a
*lot* less expensive than buying your own equipment to be used once or
twice.