Old July 25th 12, 12:47 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Robert Coe

Default Kodak to stop making digital cameras

On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 16:34:00 +1300, Eric Stevens
wrote:
: On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 13:17:25 +1100, "Trevor" wrote:
:
:
: "tony cooper" wrote in message
: .. .
: What comment did I make about America that you were questioning? But yes I
: get my information from newspapers, TV news, internet etc. just like most
: Americans do I imagine.
:
: Yes, we do, but in depth. What you get is Australian and
: international news and information with some American stuff thrown in.
: While US news and information in the aggregate tells you something
: about us, the emphasis here is on the individual states. Our laws are
: often different state-to-state. Something you might read or see you
: might think pertains to the United States, but - in actuality - only
: pertain to one or a few states.
:
: And yet you proclaim to know more about Australia than me from a couple of
: pdf's, but I never claimed to know more about the USA. Hypocritical much?
: :-)
:
: You are firing in the wrong direction.
:
: I don't live in the USA. I live in New Zealand.

guffaw!

Bob