Old January 6th 08, 04:41 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Not4wood

Default New photo printer

LOL, sorry I left off that because of the price I wasn't impressed. For
that price I could go for the larger printers.

Not4wood

"Not4wood" wrote in message
Yeah, I finally had a chance to look at it and it looked good but for some
reason I wasn't impressed, and then I ran into the Epson Stylus R1400 and
R1800's and I am stuck drooling over these. Does anybody have them, heard
about them and are there any problems with them??

Thanks in advance.

Not4wood

"Andrew Haley" wrote in message
D.M. Procida wrote:
D.M. Procida wrote:

Is it worth trying to find something that uses pigment-based inks?

Definitely. For permanent colour, pigment is still the only way to
go.

Thanks. Now to find which printers use pigment inks.

Answer: none, unless you go for a very expensive model aimed at the
professional market - I think I'll have to give that a miss.

Did you not find the Epson R800?

Andrew.