Old June 24th 04, 04:28 AM
WebKatz

Default Adobe Elements Question

"DonB" wrote in message
Is there any way to batch process image changes in Elements? I can't
find anything in Help.
I have 12 images of the same subject, same lighting etc, and I wish to
adjust saturation, hue, sharpness etc to one image, but process the
lot without having to do it all 12 times.
Is there a trick?
Thanks,
DonB

"Canongirly" wrote in message
Dunno if this is in elements as I run full blown PS-7. However see if

there
is anything in the help file about recording an action and batch actions

(an
action you run on a folder). In PS-6 & 7 you can record the steps you do

one image and apply those steps to other images either individually or in

batch

Yep, that's one of the big differences between the 2 programs.