Old January 22nd 07, 06:11 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Douglas

Default Epson 3800 and HP Z3100 printer reviews

So...
You have another approach for someone targeting you with insults over a
long, long period of time because their feeble mind cannot comprehend a
process I helped pioneer? Let 'em do it, possibly? Not likely.

What if I told someone publicly that you had no credibility in your
occupation? How would handle the prick when he's on the other side of the
world? It didn't matter that I sent example prints to people who participate
in the groups. He just changed his tack and kept spouting insults because HE
didn't have any qualifications to pass judgment and never got any examples
enlargements.

He is like way too many cowardly people on Usenet who carry on with
appalling behaviour, comfortable in the knowledge their insults and jibes
will never prompt a confrontation in person. If this moron said to anyone in
a face to face conversation what he says from hiding, he's spend more time
in hospital than on his computer.

I'll happily leave it be but I'll never put up with the likes of him heaping
**** on me. He has no qualifications to do it, no right to do it and no
brains doing it either. Tell me an alternative way to handle him and I will.
Otherwise... This is how I respond to feeble minded morons who insults me
because I once made a claim he didn't believe. How pathetic. Every day (now
that it's common practice) people enlarge postcard size images and print
them on canvas.

When I said a few years ago I could do it and refused to elaborate on the
algorithm, he and a equally idiotic mark got on their soapbox and began what
has become a tirade of belittling insults because they didn't believe it
possible. It is and every day of the year it's done by other canvas printers
all over the world.

You have a problem with that, suggest an alternative. Nothing else has
worked and I'm not about to give up my right to participate (and provide
useful process information) in these groups because of the actions of three
zealots with no brains.
Mark Morgan is just one of them.

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
news : On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 23:47:00 GMT, "Douglas"