Old January 21st 07, 11:47 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Douglas

Default Epson 3800 and HP Z3100 printer reviews

MarkČ, you have an incredibly short memory, don't you? Trying to make out
I'm a nutter because I prompted you about this moth you claim to know zero
about.
http://www.pbase.com/markuson/image/47903081/original. Didn't know about
archives?

Tell me Mark... Is this one of your pictures or not? Answer yes and I'll
open up a whole vista to any readers left in this thread to a psycho who
make a habit of baiting people and then attempting to make out they are
somehow mistaken about who you are, what you said and when you said it...
and your motives. Nice try moron.

You the MarkČ who wrote me (in 2005) pointing out spelling mistakes on my
web site. Yet now you say you never did. Worse you are attempting to create
an impression that I am the nutter when it's you who are on the fringe of
losing your grasp on sanity.

You really do need to have a good memory to be a liar MarkČ. You need a far
better memory than me to try your mind games and have any hope in hell of
succeeding... "Artist Mark" Bull**** artist Mark perhaps.

What about this lot? Boy, you must upset a lot of people mate.
Quite a controversial fellow.
--------------
Thread starts off with this classic...
"This individual has a (not so) hidden Pbase gallery with photos of
little kids in very suspicious poses. This man is a pervert, and he is
not to be trusted."
-------------
Your response?
" Kids being kids...captured on-camera at their school as a favor (sic) to
their teacher and their families/relatives around the country. I'll be
taking this innocent gallery down shortly anyway--since the gallery doesn't
seem to be viewed by their class/families anymore...but for you idiot trolls
out there...
.....Here's to egg on your face!! Totally innocent pictures of little kids at
their school. --Nice try. -Mark"

God man... What were you thinking when you decided to post pictures of other
people's young (female) children on pbase? You really are danger to yourself
and everyone you come in contact with.

How about this for an informed response?
From Mat Clara
"You were completely guessing what my setup is".

Your reply when caught out on this?

"Well excuuuuuuuse (sic) me!
What the heck?!
Are you in a bad mood today or what?? "
--
Very informed and apologetic reply from Mark Morgan, eh?
You have a very long history of being a loud mouth and when you get caught

Get off my case or I'll open my archives on you to anyone who is interested
in deciding which of us is the lunatic.