Old June 20th 17, 05:50 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default See Nikon? Clasping hands over ears and repeating, "I can't hear, I can't hear..." only works for so long

On Jun 19, 2017, android wrote
(in ):

In ,
Ken Hart wrote:

On 06/19/2017 12:59 PM, nospam wrote:
In , PeterN
wrote:

Yup. And perspective distortion is a traditional and respected tool to
make a point on the nature of the subject.

Mainly because until the advent of digital photography it was not
possible to do anything much about it.

Except for tilting the enlarger head, .

good luck getting fotomat to do that.

My old (1985 or thereabouts Hope/Kreonite) minilab could have sort of
accomplished that to a limited extent. There was a fair amount of space
around the negative stage, so it would have been possible to raise one
side of the negative carrier. I have no idea how much depth of focus it had.

My current color enlarger, an Easco AF-45 has no provision for tilting
the enlarger head. But tilting the easel would be no problem.

And the latter was that that most of us did. Not the Instamatic stuff
occasionally. The smart phones are to be compared for with the latter
but do I think that keynoting can be found in both Photoshop and
Lightroom for Android. Not that I thought that that was the thing to do
with the picture, taken and edit with my Xperia M4 on the go that been
sooo debated... ;-)

Actually the "Upright" filter in Lightroom, and ACR using the "Guided
correction tool does far more than just correction of keystoning.

https://youtu.be/jlp8iXoWvU8

Savageduck