Old April 12th 04, 02:40 AM
Jean-David Beyer

Default Zone VI Archival Print Washer Parts

Alexis Neel wrote:
(Jeff Neale) wrote in message om...

Greetings All
I Found a used Zone VI Washer 11x14 at a local camera store. In
pretty good shape at a good price. Seems to work fine but what's the
purpose of the two spare acrylic sheets that came with it ?? They're
about 17" X 4 1/2" but don't seem to fit anywhere in the washer unless
I remove some print dividers.
Any brilliant ideas ?? Thanks All..Jef

I'm pretty sure one is used to lay on top of the vertical pieces when
it is full of prints and washing. The print edges have a tendency to
rise a little bit out of the water, and thats what it is used
for....to "hold them down".
At least I have 2 similar things for my 16x20 and 20x24 ZoneVI
washers.

No. It is true that such a thing is supplied with new washers, but I
believe the O.P. is talking about the thing you get a pair of with each
washer. I do not believe I have ever unwrapped them.

/V\ Registered Machine 241939.
/( )\ Shrewsbury, New Jersey
http://counter.li.org
^^-^^ 21:40:00 up 10 days, 17:55, 5 users, load average: 4.21, 4.19, 4.21