Old May 21st 09, 10:42 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
[email protected]

Default Analog Black Dial

Price:$95.00
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B001ASCWCA
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B001ASCWCA

This watch looks good except that it's larger than what you might expect. Buying this watch online taught me the lesson that I shouldn't buy watches without free return shipment policies anymore. I highly recommend not to buy watches online. Make sure you try them out in a store or you might have to fall into paying for their return shipment plus their insurance.
A touch of black. Rimmed in stark black, the large ion-plated black dial features a solitary diamond at the zenith. Precision silver-tone hands and dial markers are sleek and easy-to-read. A stainless steel case and bracelet provide a comfortable modern fit. Folding clasp38 mm3-hand quartz analog movemen****er resistant up to 5 ATM11-year limited warrantyImported

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Analog Black Dial:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000VFDRRM
Sandisk 4GB Secure Digital SD HC Memory Card (SDSDB-4096, BULK, No Reader):http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000P1O73A

ACCESSORIES: