Old August 23rd 05, 02:24 AM

pixby can't stop himself from proving he is a ****head:

I missed one important "feature" of this new camera which will stuff up
many people's plans to own one - Well all the humans who live north and
south of Paradise's boarder on the equator anyway. Operating Humidity is
maximum 85%. I guess that cuts out all you rain forest nuts. Orchid
growers and beach dwellers in those wonderful tropical islands!

And the Nikon D2X spec is ... what?

Hint: virtually all electronic devices have a specified "operating
environment" that limits relative humidity to ~90%, "non condensing".
But of course, to the Nikon Nutcase, the normal laws of physics do not
apply to the object to their religion...