Old May 14th 17, 01:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

Default For those Who Care to Play: Acros SOOC + RAF

On 5/14/2017 3:07 AM, David B. wrote:
On 14/05/2017 02:27, PeterN wrote:
On 5/13/2017 5:36 PM, David B. wrote:
On 13/05/2017 16:44, PeterN wrote:

snip

For me photography is a release from harsh realities.

I'm glad it helps you.

When working on an image, the roof could fall in,and I wouldn't
notice. when I am relaxed here's what comes out.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lr9nqqco7f45zbe/savanah_0160_1through%20Monet%27s%20Eyes.jpg?dl=0

You're another Van Gogh! :-)

Nope! My ears are intact.

http://www.vangoghgallery.com

And when concerned, i express it thusly:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nt2c9t7h2k7qrni/fishy%20Dahlia.jpg?dl=0

Wow! I puzzled over the image for a while.

I had a notion that things were just a little bit fishy - THEN I spotted
the name in the top left corner - "fishy Dahlia.jpg"

EXCELLENT work, Peter. :-)

Thank you.I did originally intend to do that. I was just playing with
the dahlia, and it's petals sort of looked like a fish, I found some
fish image, taken with my iPhone, and put them in.

I trust that image is hanging on a wall in your home!!!

Haven't printed it yet.

--
PeterN