Old December 16th 08, 09:15 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
bm

Default Replacement for lost Fujifilm F11. F60fd or F100fd?

"zeno333" wrote in message
In article , J. Clarke
wrote:

bm wrote:
I wish to replace my F11 which I lost and have reached the
conclusion
that either the F60 or the F100 would be suitable replacements
Any views would be most welcome

If you're used to using the higher ISO settings on the F11 you may
find anything in the Fuji line that's newer than the F31 to be
disappointing. Given the choice between the F60 and the F100 though I
think I'd go for the F100.

If you get the F100, make sure you upgrade the cameras Firmware to
version 1.02 if it is not already at that version. It helps reduce the
"Purple banding" issue with the F100.

Thanks for your help. I bought a refurbished F100 direct from Fuji but when
I enquired they did not know if the firmware had been updated
They told me it was easy to upgrade
How do I know if it has been upgraded? Is there an easy way to find out?
Blair