Old July 31st 07, 08:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
SHAKY HANDS

Default How should I have shot this picture so it isn't so washed out?

On Jul 31, 10:55 am, "Steve B"
wrote:
I'm not familiar with your SP-350 apart from knowing it's quite good, but
has it got RAW?

I forgot to mention Steve, yes it absolutely DOES have RAW (and
believe me, working with graphics as much as I do that will be my
preferred format). I use Thumbs Plus ver. 7 and am mightily __****ed
off__ that -- with all the RAW converter plugins generously provided
for Canon and Nokia -- Cerious obviously discriminates against Olympus
camera owners. My SP-350 isn't in their pathetically-thin list.

I have that original RAW shot (see stats above) but need to hunt down
conversion software that works with ~.OLR files (the Olympus file
extension for RAW images) from a company less hostile to Olympus
owners.

SH