Old January 24th 04, 05:21 PM
Nick Zentena

Default Road ruts with Jobo

Jean-David Beyer wrote:

I disagree. If there were an _inherent_ problem to the Jobo processor
(more precisely, its tanks and | or reels), then _everyone_ would get
these problems, and I do not. Many people use them successfully, and

Me either. OTOH I haven't gone to the trouble of checking with a
densitometer. If I needed to use one to notice any problems I likely
wouldn't care about the difference.

It has come to my attention that some people attempt developping
negatives in print (paper) tanks. Maybe there is a problem doing that,
but if you use the wrong tanks, you are on your own.

The difference between the 2800 print drums and the 2500 film drums is the
lid and centre column.

Nick