Old August 29th 04, 07:24 AM
Bhup

will it fit my centon body ?

--
All outgoing emails are scanned with Norton Antivirus 2003
"EarGuy" wrote in message

"Annika1980" wrote in message
Figured I better post this early since this is a special order job.

http://www.pbase.com/image/33066908

I understand if you order now, it comes with a Vietnamese guy or gal.

I have a few questions about this lens...

Do you think I can hand-hold it if a tripod is inconvenient?
Will my Tamron teleconverter work with it?
Do they make it in an f/1.8?
Should I use a filter on the front to protect it, since I knock my lenses
around a little bit?
Can I macro focus to within six inches with it?
Why should I use that, when a zoom lens is so much more flexible?

There may still be a place for that lens in my bag. I'll see if I can get
it on ebay for under a hundred bucks. If not, I'll get one of those

mirror
f/8 500mm lenses and put my 3x teleconverter on it. It'll be the about

same
thing, right?

Dave
earguy