Old May 11th 05, 01:14 AM
johnd22 johnd22 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Cambridge
Unhappy

I have exactly the same problem, same camera (love the little thing). I have a REALLY annoying large speck of dust smack in the middle of the LCD display, trapped under the transparent plastic LCD front panel. I need to get a cotton bud or something in there but the little bugger won't come completely apart - I have tried forcing the back cover off by lifting from the bottom but it feels as if it's going to break the bodywork and I definately don't want that to happen. I've got four short screws out of the back and from under the rubber flap. Plus one longer screw is out from inside the CF compartment at the top of the camera.

I love my little A70 and I don't want to hurt her.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Cheers,