Old August 18th 09, 03:01 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

Default Same Old, Same Old

uw_wayne wrote:
On Aug 16, 7:13 pm, John McWilliams wrote:

Plus he's denigrating trolls, quite unnecessary. Trolls have been
maligned too long on this NG, but on the other hand, we haven't seen a
clever troll here in ages......much less a Troll.

John, I'm not a troll, but the real trolls who know nothing about
photograpy are the first to cast aspersions.

Generally so. But many of those here who are called trolls are naught
but pests. Real Trolls left the building here some time ago. We're left
with kooks, pests and folk who get p.o.'ed easily, and some genuine
photographers who occasionally get some good words in edgewise.

--

John McWilliams