Old November 27th 06, 01:37 PM posted to rec.photo.film+labs
Thomas T. Veldhouse

Default Costco/Qualex no longer!

wrote:

Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:
wrote:

Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:
Has anybody here had their slide film developed using the Costco Kodak service
[Qualex]? I went in there last weekend and the Kodak station as absent; upon
inquiry I am told that they no longer offer the service. I am quite
disappointed as turn around is much longer when sent to Fuji or A&I (and the
latter is much more expensive).

I was particularly disappointed to discover this last month because the
good price of photo processing at Costco was the only reason I joined.
I had it worked out to where I'd make up the fee on processing alone,
but haven't yet reached my break-even point. Now I'm going to have to
buy tires or something.

Buy a laptop and Photoshop Elements (if you can't afford Photoshop CS2) and
buy a digital camera. You will more than make up your membership! If it
doesn't work out for you, you can return it all to Costco [except the
software] within six months ... no questions asked.

I have all of these. I also have a lot of undeveloped film.

If you mean, unexposed film .... EBAY.

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse