Old May 28th 05, 04:05 PM
Doug Robbins

I've had good luck with Steve Wright at CanonT90.com. He works on Nikons
too.

Doug Robbins

"radarguy" wrote in message
Have you considered Nikon, USA? I have been very satisfied and no one
stands up for their service like them. Trust me on that.
Russ

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 17:38:47 GMT, "Timothy R. Bonine, M.D."
wrote:

Can anyone recommend a shop for routine service (CLA, light seals, &
mirror
box pads) for older manual focus Nikon (FE2,FA) bodies? I'm not
necessarily
looking for bargain-basement prices, but rather someplace that knows their
Nikons, with a reputation for top-quality work.

Thanks,
Tim