Old June 25th 03, 05:09 PM
pioe[rmv]

Default Please carefullt read my question and answer in kind

Tesselator wrote:

Not true! Just the opposite. You read the first post in a thread and the
successive replies. The reply is at the top where normal people place
thier eyes on the page ready to read the next bit of reply. Anyway I'm
with John Miller... I don't really care where it's posted just as long
noone complains about it and spouts off with how to post as being the
word of the NNTP gods like there even are such rules. LOL

This is entirely wrong.

I want to know what it is about, and I want to see the question coming
before the answer. So do most people.

Therefore, any reply ought to come after what is being replied to.
That is, NOT at the top.

--
Per Inge Oestmoen, Norway
http://www.alpha-gruppen.com/