Old November 10th 04, 09:55 PM
Tom Phillips

Frank Pittel wrote:

Mike King wrote:
: "Tom Phillips" wrote in message
: ...
: Try using film. Latent images never disappear and
: there's no storage card to go bad.
:

: Yeah, and none of us have ever put the fixer in the tank before the
: developer or mis-processed our film any other way! And the Post Office has
: never lost a roll sent out for processing. And the lab has never had a bad
: day and no one has ever walked into the darkroom when the tech was loading
: film and ...

Reminds me of a couple of weeks ago I brought a few rolls of film to a local
camera store for processing. They have a mini-lab in the back and I wanted the
one hour processing. I came back two hours later and was told that they "lost"
my film.

What else would you expect?