Old September 19th 04, 05:40 PM
Darrell

Bid, win then Say:

"ship it to me first, then I'll pay; I have XXX # perfect positive feedback
saying I alway pay, you have zero, when I get it, I'll pay."

I have done this maybe a half-a-dozen times, and they always agreed. It's
what happenes when you deal with honest people with zero feedback. If they
utterly refuse... 'nuff said.

"Max Mustermann" wrote in message
age.info...

Seller has (0) feedback
Seller joined ebay on the day of the auction listing
Seller is offering a $5000+ camera for under $900
This super rare item is seller's first and only auction offering
Seller made the auction a "private" one so you cannot see bidder's names
Exact same black Nikon SP, same serial number, same top quality images,
offered on http://www.rarecameras.com/NikonSPblk6.html
Camera located in USA per that website - seller claims it is in UK
Seller made the auction a 3-day one only spanning a weekend when
rarecameras.com may not be contactable
Seller apparently only accepts instant cash transfers (Western Union,
MoneyGram)
Seller's email account at runbox.com is bouncing back messages, stating
'(reason: 550 Account blocked, abuse)'
Auction text indicates seller (who claims to be in UK) can't write English
- ok, grin, that's the bottom of the barrel

ebay response - no indication of fraud. What is your verdict?
Here's your chance to get a working BLACK SP, f2 standard lens and mint
meter for a grand, seven hours left!